The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need: A One-Stop Source for Every Writing Assignment
- List Price:
- Buy New: $2.61
as of 5/21/2013 20:59 PDT details
- You Save: $7.34 (74%)
- Sales Rank:1,663
- Languages:English (Unknown), English (Original Language), English (Published)
- Number Of Items:1
- Shipping Weight (lbs):0.4
- Dimensions (in):7 x 5.4 x 0.5
- Publication Date:May 1, 2003
Availability:Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need is the ideal resource for everyone who wants to produce writing that is clear, concise, and grammatically excellent. Whether you're creating perfect professional documents, spectacular school papers, or effective personal letters, you'll find this handbook indispensable. From word choice to punctuation to organization, English teacher Susan Thurman guides you through getting your thoughts on paper with polish.
Using dozens of examples, The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need
provides guidelines for:
- Understanding the parts of speech and elements of a sentence
- Avoiding the most common grammar and punctuation mistakes
- Using correct punctuating in every sentence
- Writing clearly and directly
- Approaching writing projects, whether big or small
Easy to follow and authoritative, The Only Grammar Book You'll Ever Need provides all the necessary tools to make you successful with every type of written expression.
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Hosted By DividesByZeros.com
. Domain Registration by AttractCustomersOnline.com